Built in 1681 and located on the outskirts of the old village of Bourg-St-Pierre, the Valsorey mill is situated below the path taken by the Saracens, the Romans, the soldiers of Charlemagne and the troops of Napoleon Bonaparte.
The bridge of St-Charles, built by Charlemagne’s workers around the year 800, allows to reach it on foot, in a majestic nature and setting.
Opening hours 2023
The Moulin du Valsorey is open every Sunday from 3pm to 5pm from July 16th to August 13th.
Other dates on request.