Valsorey mill

Bourg-St-Pierre
VISIT THE WEBSITE

Built in 1681 and located in the vicinity of the ancient village of Bourg-St-Pierre, Valsorey Mill is located below the route taken by the Saracens, the Romans, Charlemagne’s soldiers and Napoleon Bonaparte’s troops.
The St-Charles bridge, built by Charlemagne’s workers around the year 800, provides access on foot, in magnificent nature and surroundings.

Tariffs :

Free visit each sunday of July and August from 3pm to 5pm.

Group visits must be booked in advance :

- < 10 persons, CHF 40.-
- 11-20 persons, CHF 50.-
- 21-40 persons, CHF 100.-
- Schools, per class, CHF 30.-
Meetings and aperitifs, on request

Valsorey mill
1946 Bourg-St-Pierre

T. +41 (0)79 607 41 06

VISIT THE WEBSITE