The chapels of Champex-Lac

Champex-Lac

Champex-Lac has no fewer than three chapels.

The Nativité built in 1910 is a private chapel.

The Catholic chapel dedicated to St-Bernard was built in 1938. This overlooks the lake on the eastern side, while the Protestant Chapelle des Arolles is hidden in the forest near the beach and is particularly well-suited to classical music concerts.

The chapels of Champex-Lac
1938 Champex-Lac

T. +41 (0)27 775 25 83
champexlac@saint-bernard.ch